This information is made available for the purposes of complying with ANBI transparency regulations.
1. Official Names
Christ Church Heiloo
Stichting Ondersteuning Christ Church Heiloo
Chaplaincy of Christ Church Amsterdam
- 2. Constitutional Position
Christ Church Heiloo is one of the four congregations in the Chaplaincy of Christ Church Amsterdam. The Chaplaincy is in the Archdeaconry of North West Europe/Anglicaanse Kerk in Nederland. www.anglican.nl It is governed by the ecclesiastical law of the Church of England www.cofe.org and constitution and rules of the Diocese in Europe www.europe.anglican.org
- 3. RSIN number of Stichting Ondersteuning Christ Church Heiloo is 8143.50.367
- 4. Website addresess www.christchurch-heiloo.nl
- 5. Email address and telephone number firstname.lastname@example.org +31 72 531 5023
- 6. Visiting Addresses Christ Church Heiloo, Ter Coulsterkerk, Holleweg 111, 1851 KE
- 7. Postal Addresses De Kuilenaar 60, 1851 RZ, Heiloo
- 8. Chaplaincy Council & Stichting
Christ Church Amsterdam Chaplaincy Council – One chair and three other licenced clergy, one vice chair, two churchwardens, two congregational wardens, one secretary, one treasurer, four Archdeaconry Synod representatives and six further councillors.
The Board of Stichting Ondersteuning Christ Church Heiloo consists of a chair, a secretary and a treasurer.
- 9. Salaries Policy
The church shall have such stipendiary clergy and other ministers as is agreed between the Bishop and the church council. Their stipends shall be determined in accordance with or on the basis of stipulations made by, on behalf or with the concurrence of the Bishop. Neither stipendiary or salaried staff, nor volunteer officers or council members, will receive any remuneration or other financial compensation, however named, in respect of their work in governing the church; and such activities shall not be deemed to establish any claim to tax exemption or tax-exempt payments. Exceptional expenses may be compensated financially only to the maximum nominal amount.
The Members of the Stichting Ondersteuning Christ Church Heiloo Board will never receive a fee, salary or any other material, as far as approved by the Board.
10. Policy Plan
The national policy plan is to be found in the ‘What we do’ section of the Archdeaconry website www.anglican.nl ; the local policy follows here:
The policy of the Stichting Ondersteuning Christ Church Heiloo is to support the Church community of Christ Church Heiloo, which is under the jurisdiction of the Diocese in Europe of the Church of England. The Chaplaincy may have paid staff and other workers, and also may compensate volunteer workers for their activities to the maximum allowable annual amount.
- 11. Objectives
Christ Church Heiloo’s mission and purpose is to:
- Worship and glorify God when we meet and in our daily lives
- Invite and help friends, family, neighbours and colleagues to discover a living faith in Jesus Christ
- Care for one another and the local international community
- Learn to live as disciples of Jesus Christ by knowing and obeying God’s Word, The Bible
- Serve in the growth of God’s kingdom
- Equip disciples of Jesus Christ to worship, invite, care learn and serve
Christ Church Heiloo’s four growth goals for 2014-2018 are:
Goal 1. PEOPLE Grow the number of people that we minister to on a weekly basis, both non-Christians and Christians
Goal 2. DEPTH Grow the depth of our church by caring, learning, serving and equipping
Goal 3. FINANCES Grow our finances so that we can continue to meet our own ministry costs
Goal 4. ALKMAAR Grow a new congregation in Alkmaar
The objective of Stichting Ondersteuning Christ Church Heiloo is:
- To support (in the widest sense of the word) the Church Community of Christ Church,Heiloo – hereinafter known as “the Church Community”- which Church Community is under the jurisdiction of the “Diocese in Europe of the Church of England”.
- The Trust will attempt to achieve its objective by:
- a. Acquiring one or more registered properties or other property, through ownership or on other grounds
- b. Making the registered properties and other property available, whether or not for payment, to the Church Community or any persons working in the service of the Church Community;
- c. Raising funds
- d. Offering financial and other types of support to the Church Community
- e. Carrying out all activities that relate to or may be advantageous to the above – in the widest sense.
- The foundation does not aim to make a profit other than in the pursuit of its objective.
12. Activities report for Christ Church Heiloo
During 2016 we occupied ourselves with the following English speaking minstry:
Sunday services and prayer meetings.
Children’s ministry groups for 3-12 year olds on Sundays.
Youth group for 13-17 year olds on Friday.
Running short courses for church members and the wider English speaking community (Fruitfulness on the Frontline, Life Explored and Promises Kept).
We ran social events for church members and the wider English speaking community (International Community Barn Dance, Summer Barbecue, Harvest Discovery! Service & Supper).
We organised the financial and prayer support of our six mission partners.
We participated in the recruitment process for a new Chaplain for the four congregations of the Amsterdam chaplaincy. Rev’d Canon Alan Strange was licensed as the new chaplain of Amsterdam on 22 May 2016.
13. Stichting Ondersteuning Christ Church Heiloo statement of income and expenses 2015
Running costs of church €75,133
Giving to Mission Partners €8,094
Total Income 2014 €81,703
Total Expenses 2014 €83,227
14. Stichting Ondersteuning Christ Church Heiloo statement of intended disbursements in 2017
Running Costs of Church €90346
Giving to Mission Partners €7175
Total Intended Disbursements 2017 €€97,521